- Appoint with Representative Director Julian Heiß and our Sales Manager Mitsuhashi Hiroyuki san next week at 11th International Photovoltaic Power Generation Expo:
- Meet our AquaSoli G.K. team in Tokyo by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Corresponding news confirm the importance of diligent engineering assuming the correct load combinations of wind, snow, dead loads and seismic loads. Hand-in-hand-Engineering of Geotechnical and Structural Engineer – like AquaSoli can provide it – are a decisive advantage in scoping this hazards. Use AquaSolis one-and-a-half decade experience in Geotechnical Design, Civil Design and Structural Engineering to safeguard your investments in solar.
- Japan-Management of AquaSoli – Axel Beese passes baton to Julian Heiß.
- We thank Axel Beese for his great job he did while leading the Japanese AquaSoli Entity. His successor – the civil engineer Julian Heiß – is already well known to clients from many technical projects in Japan. Thus we are confident to face a smooth transition and that our valued clients and business partners will continue this trustful relationship with AquaSoli G.K.
AquaSoli LLC offers a wide range of services:
- Geotechnical Services & Pullout
- PV Utility Scale Design & Optimization
- Civil Design
- Geodesy & 3D-Modeling
Solar Power International, September 10-13, Las Vegas, NV
We are excited to announce that AquaSoli LLC will be participating at SPI as an exhibitor. Join us at our booth 1957. There we can discuss how AquaSoli can assist you in your project. Learn more and register for SPI
Meet Aquasoli at the SPI 2015 in Anaheim!
Solar Power International, September 14-17, Anaheim, CA
We are excited to announce that Jürgen Schmid (CEO) will be participating at SPI as a poster representative. Join Jürgen for the Poster Reception where he will be discussing how to avoid damages by approbiate Pile Design. Learn more and register for SPI at www.solarpowerinternational.com/attend/register/.
Wir laden Sie herzlich ein, die Lichtkunst zu bestaunen, die Sigi Bußinger geschaffen hat – angetrieben von Sonnen- und Wasserkraft.
Auftaktveranstaltung findet morgen, 21.2.2015, 17 Uhr statt.
Fürs leibliche Wohl und für Musik ist gesorgt.
Ort: Krämer’sche Kunstmühle, Birkenleiten 41, 81543 München.
Die Ausstellung geht bis zum 1.3.2015.
Mehr Informationen zum Künstler: http://www.sigibussinger.de/
We wish you a merry Christmas 2014 and a blessed Happy New Year 2015!
AquaSoli wünscht Frohe Weihnachten und ein gesegnetes Neues Jahr!
The Munich Artist Sigi Bußinger (www.sigibussinger.de) had a dream: His work – a three meter large blue star – should start shining solely powered by renewable energy. At the Munich Headquarter of AquaSoli now this “green dream” comes true every evening: In the river of the Auer Mühlbach a 5 kW Microturbine plus an “on-shore” photovoltaik installation jointly deliver the necessary voltage for the art projekt. The PV installation was planned and errected by AquaSoli whose engineers are worldwide working for renewable energy projects (www.aquasoli.de). Both forms of energy – water as well as solar – are getting integrated by a special energy management system which charges the connected accumulators and supplies the “star art” of Sigi Bußinger with the necessary energy.
Der Münchner Lichtkünstler Sigi Bußinger (www.sigibussinger.de) hatte einen Traum: Seine bis zu 3 Meter großen Werke sollten nur durch die Kraft regenerativer Energie (er)strahlen. Am Firmenstandort von AquaSoli in München wird täglich von 17 – 22 Uhr dieser Traum Wirklichkeit: Im Auer Mühlbach schwimmt ein 5 kW Mikrowasserkraftwerk, entwickelt für Regionen ohne Anschluss an das Stromnetz: Am Ufer liefert eine Photovoltaikanlage Solarstrom für das Kunstprojekt. Die Solaranlage wurde geplant und errichtet von AquaSoli, deren Ingenieure weltweit für Projekte regenerativer Energienutzung arbeiten (www.aquasoli.de). Die beiden Energieformen Wasserkraft und Sonnenstrom integriert ein Energiemanagmentsystem, leitet es an die Kunstwerke von Sigi Bußinger und lädt die Akkus.
The Clients experience on project “AB” illustrates typical issues with selecting racking and doing facility design before characterizing the site and soils bearing capacity. It also demonstrates how AquaSoli leverages our experience and contacts to solve expensive design and deployment issues.
- If the Posts Length exceeds the Pile Driver Machines Capability something has gone wrong in the planning process…
and might result in exploding Machinery Cost.
A Client came to us with a racking system and asked us to perform geotechnical site assessment, analytical load testing and foundation design for 3 projects.
On the largest site conventional foundation design specified a total pile length of 13.5 feet for the single center post racking system. Our experience indicated that a pile of this length requires special handling which increases installation costs as much as 30%.
Working with the rack manufacturer and re-analyzing the dense load test data we collected, AquaSoli identified two cost saving foundation alternatives.
1. Discussions with the manufacturer applications engineers determined that the specified foundation stickup included adjustability to accommodate site grade variation. Our site experience allowed the manufacturer to agree to reduce the specified stickup, thus shortening the required pile length.
2. Our analytical foundation load testing identified anomalous vertical bearing behaviour for the preferred foundation profile. By rigorously reanalyzing the soils data and foundation behaviour, we provided a suitable design based on an alternative foundation profile with a reduced embedment depth. The alternative profile design reduced pile length enough to allow the lowest cost installation technique.
The net result is that the client will save about 3 times the cost of our services in installation costs alone.
In addition we identified an opportunity to save as much as 10% on the materials costs by reducing the required foundation stickup.
On a second site we are working to solve a similar issue but resulting from weak horizontal bearing capacity. Site work determined that the soils were mechanically disturbed to a depth of 5 feet. The weak soils and single post rack design dictated a total pile length that required installation by a specialized pile driver. Use of the oversized pile driver increased projected installation costs as much as 300%.
We have identified several alternatives to solve the issue. However by selecting the racking before understanding soils conditions the Client adversely impacted both their schedule and project costs and risked a great deal more.
Lesson to learn: If solar specific site evaluation and load testing is completed first, AquaSoli can recommend standard design and racking alternatives that provide routine solutions for individual site issues. Routine solutions support low costs and schedule compliance. (Author of this text: US VP Bob Donaldson)
Please contact AquaSoli
in USA +1.508.982.4811
in Japan +81.8050309569
in MENA +962.7.9650.4325
in Europe +49.89.6223376815
From 4th to 6th June 2014 in Munich
Also this year, AquaSoli is back with a booth at the Intersolar in Munich. We hope to welcome you at our booth in Hall C4; booth 285.
Our team is happy to inform you in a personal consultation, how we can assist you with your projects in the future. Best arrange a date soon. Please send an email to email@example.com or click on the button below.
In order to serve all projects in the Middle East even more reliable in in the future, now the Head of MENA is permanently baesed in the new office in Amman. Currently, it was again geotechnical analysis and pull-out tests for a configured PV project to perform.
Who said that it does not rain in the desert? Thanks to our expertise your projects are, resistant designed, even under extreme conditions at any time according to the state of the art.
AquaSolis Gayk ramming machine back in the UK
Currently we can offer short-term soil investigations and pull-out tests for PV projects in the UK, since we have decided to ship the necessary machinery to the island. Thus you benefit from short-term availability and low travel costs.
Copyright © 2014 AquaSoli GmbH & Co. KG, All rights reserved.
You are receiving this because of direct contact with one of our company’s representatives.
Our mailing address is:
AquaSoli GmbH & Co. KG
Pre-Site Assessment Evaluation And Feasibility Reports
Plan for project success with a bench top geotechnical evaluation and conceptual design prior to site visits.
Vet sites, plan field investigations, compare conceptual design, estimate production and development cost without setting foot on site. Starting with an address and 10 years of experience, AquaSoli can remotely produce planning level site assessments, designs and estimates.
Pre-Site Assessment Reports provide:
- Foundation forecasts
- Deployable areas for PV
- Conceptual layout
- Production estimates
- Development cost estimates
Based on research and evaluation of regional and local geology as well as a 1000 project database AquaSoli can characterize soils and terrain to predict foundation requirements. With slope and grade analysis we can estimate deployable area, row spacing and production capacity. These elements provide the basis for generating a terrain specific conceptual layout and BOM. With the clients own evaluation criteria and cost assumptions we can provide planning level development costs.
Reports can include siting evaluation, utility proximity and capacity and “soft costs” like land use and public opinion. They can reflect custom rack specifications. Alternatively, they can be scoped to provide limited features like geotechnical evaluation and foundation forecast only or analysis of deployable area.
Vet multiple sites for development feasibility or evaluate alternative conceptual designs and optimize production potential. Pre-Site Assessment results including layouts, can be directly incorporated into detailed design so there are no lost resources.
Want to learn more? – Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call +1 415 230 2062